Arcadia Pro T5 UVB Kit – Dragon 14%


SKU: N/A Categories: ,


  • Includes 14% T5 UVB Tube.
  • Resembles natural sunlight at 5800K.
  • Long life, 12 month lifespan before a change is required.
  • Bulb made in Germany by the worlds experts.
  • Produces excellent natural colours.
  • Easy to fit and use.
  • Mounting kit and link cable included.
  • Built in reflector.
  • Link up to 10 Kits.
  • Easy to fit inside vivariums or over mesh.
  • 3 sizes available: 24w, 39w and 54w.
  • Also available in 6% and 12% UVB output.

The Arcadia ProT5 UVB Kit comes complete with high quality electronics, a highly effective but removable reflector and a high output T5 UVB lamp; with a choice of three different strengths.

This easy to use Kit can be fixed inside a vivarium using the mounting kit provided; or rested upon a wire meshed terrarium top or even hung within an enclosure (where safe to do so). Its sleek design and specially curved reflector will ensure that you use less space but project as much light forward as possible.

The kit also comes with a link cable which allows up to 10 units to be powered from a single power source. The built-in reflector has 2 angles of reflection from the side of each curve. This means that ProT5 projects high levels of UV rich light directly beneath the unit at around 12″/30cm to create the optimum basking zone, but then also provides a wide flood as light spreads out over distance. Due to the reflectors design it should be mounted centrally to allow as much spread as possible.

The Arcadia Reptile ProT5 Kit is available in all three standard T5 wattages (24, 39, 54 Watts) and includes Arcadias high quality, German made UV-B lamps. The 14% UVB lamp is full spectrum fluorescent tube bulb designed to simulate, as closely as possible, the spectrum of natural sunlight.

These Pro T5 units are available in different UVB percentages and wattages. The percentages are 6% (Forest), 12% (Desert) and 14% (Dragon). The percentage refers to the amount of the energy emitted in the form of UVB radiation, so in a 24w 6% bulb, 6% of the 24w output is in the form UVB, the remaining 94% will be UVA and other wavelengths. This means that a 6% 54w lamp will produce more UVB than a 12% 24w lamp, so it is important to take bulb wattage and size into consideration when choosing the bulb.

The included Arcadia T5 UV Lamp has a 12 month lifespan. After 12 months the amount of UVB light produced will have diminished though the bulb may still emit UVA light and appear to be working. It is important to replace these bulbs every 12 months to ensure your animal always has access to UVB.

Available in:

  • Dragon, 14% UV-B, 24 Watt
    Dragon, 14% UV-B, 39 Watt
    Dragon, 14% UV-B, 54 Watt
  • Forest, 6% UV-B, 24 Watt
    Forest, 6% UV-B, 39 Watt
    Forest, 6% UV-B, 54 Watt
  • Desert, 12% UV-B, 24 Watt
    Desert, 12% UV-B, 39 Watt
    Desert, 12% UV-B, 54 Watt

Additional information


24W, 39W, 54W

You may also like…